Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
maperalia

Default Add Header Automatically to the Chart

How can I take the information written in the cell A1-sheet1 and then put it
automatically in the header of the chart that already created.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Use Chart Options to add a chart title such as Junk
On chart, select the dummy title and in the formula bar type =, now click on
cell A1; press Enter
Done
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"maperalia" wrote in message
How can I take the information written in the cell A1-sheet1 and then put
it
automatically in the header of the chart that already created.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
maperalia

Bernard;
Thanks for your quick respond. However, the way you advised me is the way I
have been doing it. What exactly I am taking about is the headers and footer
in the chart. You know under the page setup. I have noticed that you can put
the file name, date, however, I can not costumize information that comes
from the cells.
Do you think you can help me with this matter.

Thanks.
Maperalia

"maperalia" wrote in message
How can I take the information written in the cell A1-sheet1 and then put
it
automatically in the header of the chart that already created.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Confused by reference to CHART header when what is meant is printed page
header.
See info here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=273028
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"maperalia" wrote in message
How can I take the information written in the cell A1-sheet1 and then
put
it
automatically in the header of the chart that already created.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
maperalia

Bernard;
Thank you very much. This is exactly what I was looking for. I really
appreciate your helping me with this matter.

Best regards.
Maperalia

"maperalia" wrote in message
How can I take the information written in the cell A1-sheet1 and then
put
it
automatically in the header of the chart that already created.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme