Mary Jane Taylor

Default Excel cannot be saved to flash disk

When I tried to save an Excel file to the flash disk the message said
"directory or file cannot be created"
Dennis

Have you checked the space available on the flash drive?

Have you been able to save files before?

More probable ... Best practice is not to open a file or save a file
directly to a flash drive.

In Excel, save the file to a HD or Server. Then copy the file to the flash
drive.

Sometimes the flash memory of USB connection is too slow for Excel.

HTH Dennis

"Mary Jane Taylor" wrote:

When I tried to save an Excel file to the flash disk the message said
"directory or file cannot be created"

Mary Jane Taylor

Dennis,

Thank you so very much. I did not know how to check space available on my
512 MB San Disk. All it needed was a little deleting the unnecessary files. I
have had no trouble saving files before and was successful in saving to the
flash drive this time.

Mary Jane