Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Bob is offline

Default I want to stop the help menu poping up in excel

Hi, could anyone tell me how to stop the help menu poping up on right hand
side every time I load a saved excel work book.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:34:04 -0700 from Bob
:
Hi, could anyone tell me how to stop the help menu poping up on right hand
side every time I load a saved excel work book.

If you mean what I think you do, click Tools | Options | View and
uncheck "Startup Task Pane".

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Bob is offline

"Stan Brown" wrote:

Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:34:04 -0700 from Bob
:
Hi, could anyone tell me how to stop the help menu poping up on right hand
side every time I load a saved excel work book.

If you mean what I think you do, click Tools | Options | View and
uncheck "Startup Task Pane".

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Thanks Stan, can't you tell I am a novice at excel. Thanks again.