Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
jiggityjohnson

Default I just want to print an excel sheet showing gridlines with no text

Im trying to print an excel sheet showing just the gridlines, with no text in
it at all. Im using it for a superbowl football poole and so the people who
want to buy squares, we will write their name in the box. It wont let me
print a 10 x 10 grid. I went to the print setup page and made sure the
settings were right. Is this possible to print without any text or am I
incredibly ignorant? I like to think Im a pretty bright girl but maybe not!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mo

Default I just want to print an excel sheet showing gridlines with no

Hey Barb,
I you get a negative response to your answer. I did'nt mean it. I am new
to this site.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Put a space in the 10th column and in the tenth row. That should do it.

"jiggityjohnson" wrote in message
Im trying to print an excel sheet showing just the gridlines, with no text
in
it at all. Im using it for a superbowl football poole and so the people
who
want to buy squares, we will write their name in the box. It wont let me
print a 10 x 10 grid. I went to the print setup page and made sure the
settings were right. Is this possible to print without any text or am I
incredibly ignorant? I like to think Im a pretty bright girl but maybe
not!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Roger Govier

Hi

Have you gone to FilePage setupSheetand checked Print Gridlines?
If so, then just mark your 10 x 10 range of cells on the sheet,
FilePrintSelection (choose Preview if you wish and you should see the
dotted lines around the cells) then just Print.

If all this fails, then mark your block of 10 x 10 cells and use the
Border icon on the toolbar to set Borders around each cell, then print.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"jiggityjohnson" wrote in
message ...
Im trying to print an excel sheet showing just the gridlines, with no
text in
it at all. Im using it for a superbowl football poole and so the
people who
want to buy squares, we will write their name in the box. It wont let
me
print a 10 x 10 grid. I went to the print setup page and made sure the
settings were right. Is this possible to print without any text or am
incredibly ignorant? I like to think Im a pretty bright girl but maybe
not!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Looking for something like this?

http://home.covad.net/~mwexpc/nfl05/SuperBowlV2.htm