Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
NickSteel

Default Textbox disappears from Excel paste into PowerPoint

I embed a text box into a chart by clicking on the chart, clicking on text
box and adding text to new text box. When I attempt to copy the chart and
paste into PowerPoint (Paste Special Picture (Enhanced Metafile)), the text
box does not copy, or if copied, is screwed-up (work wrapped, etc).

Also, when in Excel, the text box disappears whenever I click on an area of
the spreadsheet outside the chart. Is this normal?