Kathy

Default I do not have Excel on my computer. How do I open an attachment w.

How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have
Excel installed on my computer? My model is Windows XP Home.
Don Guillett

You can use the free viewer available from microsoft web site that only
allows viewing. Or, you can find a copy of open office/star office that
allows you to import excel files.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Kathy" wrote in message
How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not

have
Excel installed on my computer? My model is Windows XP Home.

Dave Peterson

With some links:

the Excel viewer:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-75edbd03aaf0
(one line in your browser)

OpenOffice:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

Kathy wrote:

How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have
Excel installed on my computer? My model is Windows XP Home.

--

Dave Peterson
RagDyer

Here's a link to the new 2003 XL viewer.

http://tinyurl.com/5mttk
--

HTH,

RD

"Kathy" wrote in message
How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have
Excel installed on my computer? My model is Windows XP Home.

shama

Hi Dave,

I was wondering what to do now, I have downloaded the excel viewer2003 and I
cant open the file that I need to see, I get an error message that says: The
specified program requires a newer version of windows. I have the XP 2002
version that I just purchased in January 05 it also has the Service Pack 2.
If you can help me I surely would appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

Kathy wrote:

How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have
Excel installed on my computer? My model is Windows XP Home.

--

Dave Peterson

Sue

"Kathy" wrote:

How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have
Excel installed on my computer? My model is Windows XP Home.

Niek Otten

download Excel viewer he

Kind regards,

Niek Otten