Dean

Default arrow keys

all of a sudden my arrow keys do not work in my worksheet. Before when they
would go to the next cell ,depending on which key i pushed. now it won't?

thanks
--
Dean
CyberTaz

In all probability you've accidently pressed the Scroll Lock key. Press it
again and that should fix it.

Hope this helps. If not, please post back with more detail |:)