Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Extract specified fields with criteria from Excel.cvs workbook

Hi,

You may also use Advanced Filters.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"EricB" wrote in message
I have a workbook consisting of some 35 columns & close to 60.000 rows.

We need to extract certain rows (excluding unwanted data/columns) by
specifying a specific characteristic/s

Any €˜basic formula that I can implement?

Regards

EricB