Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KC KC is offline

Default Formula 0

I'm having trouble coming up with the right formula.

If the range C8:C13 is 0, then return a 1 in the cell, otherwise return 0
in the cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=IF(MAX(C8:C13)0,1,0)
If you mean ANY cells in the range are greater than zero.

If you mean ALL the cells are greater than zero, then use MIN instead of MAX
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200774

"KC" wrote:

I'm having trouble coming up with the right formula.

If the range C8:C13 is 0, then return a 1 in the cell, otherwise return 0
in the cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you mean if the sum of that range is 0, or if any cell in the range is
0, or if all the cells in the range are 0, or ... ?

--
David Biddulph

"KC" wrote in message
I'm having trouble coming up with the right formula.

If the range C8:C13 is 0, then return a 1 in the cell, otherwise return 0
in the cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Mar 17, 8:18*am, KC wrote:
I'm having trouble coming up with the right formula.
If the range C8:C13 is 0, then return a 1 in the cell,
otherwise return 0 in the cell.

What do you mean by "if the range 0": if the sum of the range; if
each cell is zero; or if any one cell is zero?

For the sum:

=if(sum(C8:C13) 0, 1, 0)