Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ComboBox problem

On my Userform, there is one ComboBox with 5 TextBoxes. Depending what is
selected on the dropdown list of the ComboBox will depend what is displayed
in the TextBoxes. The problem I have is that when choosing an item from the
list in order to update the data in the TextBoxes I have to select one
TextBox.
Is there a way so that the moment an item is selected it changes all the
textboxes?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you should create a similar event sub:

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
UserForm1.TextBox1.Value = ComboBox1.Value
UserForm1.TextBox2.Value = ComboBox1.Value

Regards!
Stefi

€˛hoyos€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

On my Userform, there is one ComboBox with 5 TextBoxes. Depending what is
selected on the dropdown list of the ComboBox will depend what is displayed
in the TextBoxes. The problem I have is that when choosing an item from the
list in order to update the data in the TextBoxes I have to select one
TextBox.
Is there a way so that the moment an item is selected it changes all the
textboxes?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

p45cal;581451 Wrote:
What's your current code?