Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Arabic Numbers

Dear All,

I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007
from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant
work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Mohamed Attia

Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Arabic Numbers

Hi Mohamed Attia,

I'd be happy to help you with changing the numbers in Excel 2007 from English writing to Arabic numbers. Here are the steps you can follow:
  1. Open your Excel sheet and select the cells that contain the numbers you want to change.
  2. Right-click on the selected cells and choose "Format Cells" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Format Cells" dialog box, select the "Number" tab.
  4. From the "Category" list, select "Custom."
  5. In the "Type" field, enter the following code:
    Formula:
    0.00;[Red]-0.00;0.00;@
  6. Click "OK" to apply the changes.
  7. Your numbers should now be displayed in Arabic format.
__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What are Arabic numbers are like?

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Mohamed Attia€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Dear All,

I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007
from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant
work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Mohamed Attia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Can you not just use an Arabic font for those cells?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Mohamed Attia" wrote in message
Dear All,

I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007
from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I
cant work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Mohamed Attia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Here are two sites that may help:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823002
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/...ceExcel.aspx#1

"Mohamed Attia" wrote:

Dear All,

I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007
from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant
work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Mohamed Attia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default i am using office 2007 how can i put in exel the numbers in arabic

i am using office 2007 how can i put in exel the numbers in arabic

Mohamed Attia wrote:

Arabic Numbers
09-Feb-09

Dear All,

I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007
from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant
work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Mohamed Attia

On Monday, February 09, 2009 8:15 AM
Mohamed Attia wrote:

Arabic Numbers
Dear All,

I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007
from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant
work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Mohamed Attia

On Monday, February 09, 2009 9:50 AM
Stef wrote:

Arabic Numbers
What are Arabic numbers are like?

Regards,
Stefi

???Mohamed Attia??? ezt ??rta:

On Monday, February 09, 2009 9:52 AM
Bernard Liengme wrote:

Can you not just use an Arabic font for those cells?
Can you not just use an Arabic font for those cells?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
remove caps from email

On Monday, February 09, 2009 10:07 AM
RonBu wrote:

Arabic Numbers
Here are two sites that may help:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823002
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/...ceExcel.aspx#1

How to Annotate Images from a database in a web page
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...images-fr.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Monday, 9 February 2009 17:15:39 UTC+4, Mohamed Attia wrote:
Dear All,I need your support to tell me how can I change the numbers in excel 2007 from English writing to Arabic numbers, it very important for me and I cant work because if this issue I tried everything but it didn't work.Thanks,Mohamed Attia

select cell which we want to type arabic newmarals. click right button , select format cell,select alignment, on last of the column we can see 'text direction, . make it 'righ to left'
ok?