Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dk_ dk_ is offline

Default Is there a way to enter times without typing a colon?

It there a way to enter times without 'typing' a colon in an empolyee
time sheet, and still be able to add the number of hours worked?

....For example, type 0930 and 2130 instead of having to type either 9:30
or 09:30 and 21:30, and still be able to do the math on figuring the
number of hours worked in a day?

Thanks.

-Dennis

--