Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Position of CellCursor on Screen (absolute position)

Hi NG,
I try to get the left upper corner of the current cell, which is
visible. The y-Value I get with:
ActiveCell.Top + Application.Top + (ActiveWindow.UsableHeight -
ActiveWindow.Height)
But there seems to be a unknown part. If I extend the commandBars so
that a new CommandBar-Line appears, the the top-position changes. Is
there a better way to get the top-position of a cell?

tx Joerg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Joerg,

The following thread may shed a little light on your issue.

http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...9aac2dde2e778/

Regards,
Vic Eldridge