Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Opening an .mdb file in Excel

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how I can load an entire .mdb file into Excel file,
which exceeds 65,536 lines.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I've done this once; there is a little overhead involved, but it works well:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1

Regards,
Ryan---