mitch

Default Arrow keys in Excel

I cannot get my arrow keys to move from one cell to the next in Excel, they
move the entire page around.
Lady Layla

Press your Scroll Lock Key

"mitch" wrote in message
: I cannot get my arrow keys to move from one cell to the next in Excel, they
: move the entire page around.

Peo Sjoblom

Scroll Lock on?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"mitch" wrote:

I cannot get my arrow keys to move from one cell to the next in Excel, they
move the entire page around.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If your keyboard does NOT have the Scroll Lock key do the following: the
scroll lock function can be triggered in the On-Screen Keyboard. This
application is normally found in Start - Programs - Accessories -
Accessibility
Clicking on the 'scroll lock' in the On-Screen Keyboard should have the same
function as pressing a physical scroll lock key.