kstub

Default There is no way to view multiple sheets from one workbook

It would be nice if there was the ability to view multiple sheets from the
same workbook. Currenlty, you are forced to work on each sheet individually,
but often I'd like to be working on Sheet 1 while viewing Sheet 2 - of the
same workbook (as an example).

A Work Around? Yes, I have one: create a new worksheet, copy the sheet
you'd like to view into this new worksheet.
Jason Morin

You can create new windows (Window New Window) and then
arrange them (Window Arrange) so you can view multiple
sheets of the same wb simultaneously.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

It would be nice if there was the ability to view

multiple sheets from the
same workbook. Currenlty, you are forced to work on

each sheet individually,
but often I'd like to be working on Sheet 1 while

viewing Sheet 2 - of the
same workbook (as an example).

A Work Around? Yes, I have one: create a new

worksheet, copy the sheet
you'd like to view into this new worksheet.
.

Bernie Deitrick

k,

The actual way to do this is to use View | New Window then View |
Arrange.... windows of activeworkbook checked, then horizontal or vertical.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"kstub" wrote in message
It would be nice if there was the ability to view multiple sheets from the
same workbook. Currenlty, you are forced to work on each sheet

individually,
but often I'd like to be working on Sheet 1 while viewing Sheet 2 - of the
same workbook (as an example).

A Work Around? Yes, I have one: create a new worksheet, copy the sheet
you'd like to view into this new worksheet.

Gord Dibben

kstub

You gotta be careful when stating "there is no way" when posting to these
Excel groups<g

Gord Dibben Excel MVP