Stacey

Default Stacked Charts w/ Vertical Separation

I have read Jon Peltier's 'tutorial'
(http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedCharts.html) regarding
*-stacked charts with vertical separation-* but I still have some
questions regarding this:

1)The values of the bars are appearing in percentages, not in the units
I specified. My numbers are large, so I set the scale to a maximum of
150 (with 50 being the major spacing) but on the graph, the max appears
at 1.5 and all of my stacked columns end exactly at 1.0. This is how I
know that the columns are appearing as percentages, and not the actual
values. How do I change this?

2)The tutorial only shows you how to make stacked charts all with the
same scales. How can I make stacked charts with different scales (same
units)? If it is not possible to make stacked charts in the same
spreadsheet like in Peltier's tutorial, how can I achieve the same
look?

Thanks in advance

--
Stacey
Stacey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24201

Barb Reinhardt

I bet you've chosen the 100% stacked column for your chart type. Go to
your chart and change it to just a stacked column.

"Stacey" wrote in
message ...