Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Ribbon

Had I know that Excel 2007 would replace the menu bar with an ICON bar where
I can't find a darn thing, I would have never had Office 2007 installed on
my computer.

For those who believe novice users will find this easier, my husband said,
"Wrong!" He had trouble this morning and he is indeed a novice. I had to
remember the quick key combination to help him.

With that said, does anyone know of a good program to bring back my menus?
I saw two on the internet but didn't want to invest if users who have tested
these found these unacceptable.

I'll take any advice provided.

Thanks much.

Annette

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

MenuExcel
http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/

Tooolbar Toggle
http://www.toolbartoggle.com

XL Menu 2003
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

UBitMenu
http://www.ubit.ch/software/ubitmenu-languages/

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Annette" wrote in message
Had I know that Excel 2007 would replace the menu bar with an ICON bar
where I can't find a darn thing, I would have never had Office 2007
installed on my computer.

For those who believe novice users will find this easier, my husband said,
"Wrong!" He had trouble this morning and he is indeed a novice. I had to
remember the quick key combination to help him.

With that said, does anyone know of a good program to bring back my menus?
I saw two on the internet but didn't want to invest if users who have
tested these found these unacceptable.

I'll take any advice provided.

Thanks much.

Annette

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just read the second part.

What does unacceptable mean? Some (such as UBitMenu) just give you a ribbon
with the old buttons on, some (such as ToolbarToggle) actually give you a
full commandbar experience, but they cost (system wise, Net framework, and
financially).

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Annette" wrote in message
Had I know that Excel 2007 would replace the menu bar with an ICON bar
where I can't find a darn thing, I would have never had Office 2007
installed on my computer.

For those who believe novice users will find this easier, my husband said,
"Wrong!" He had trouble this morning and he is indeed a novice. I had to
remember the quick key combination to help him.

With that said, does anyone know of a good program to bring back my menus?
I saw two on the internet but didn't want to invest if users who have
tested these found these unacceptable.

I'll take any advice provided.

Thanks much.

Annette

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Annette,

You can download "Exshail Classic Menu for Excel-2007" from below page.

http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive....shailMenu.aspx

It adds Worksheet Menubar, Standard Toolbar & Formatting Toolbar in the
Exshail Menu Tab in the Ribbon.
Exshailmenu.dll Com-addins File Size is only 60 kb.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/MenuAddins.aspx

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins

Use Free Accounting Software "Busywin UL 3.5 "as per Principle of Book
Keeping having vat enabled invoice printing and vat computation with
inventory tracking by Busy Infotech from below page.
http://www.busy.in/index.php?p=fas

"Annette" wrote in message
Had I know that Excel 2007 would replace the menu bar with an ICON bar
where I can't find a darn thing, I would have never had Office 2007
installed on my computer.

For those who believe novice users will find this easier, my husband said,
"Wrong!" He had trouble this morning and he is indeed a novice. I had to
remember the quick key combination to help him.

With that said, does anyone know of a good program to bring back my menus?
I saw two on the internet but didn't want to invest if users who have
tested these found these unacceptable.

I'll take any advice provided.

Thanks much.

Annette

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Annette,

You’ll find at least two or five products listed on Microsoft Office
Marketplace for each Office application if you search as:
For Access:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...r=all&filter=0
For Excel:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...all&filte r=0