Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charts are Shrinking

I have several charts on a worksheet. If I edit the plot area on one (resize
it) and save/exit the file, the plot area of every chart, including the one I
resized, SHRINKS the next time I open the file!! In fact, if I repeat the
process, the plot areas of the charts that have shrunk already will shrink
even more - to the point of being unreadable. Any solutions?