jalene

Default How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?

Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel.
I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know how. Help!
Anne Troy

Try this:

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"jalene" wrote in message
Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft

excel.
I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know how. Help!

Tom Ogilvy

Even saving the file, clear may work and may not. Better to hit delete with
both rows and columns.

Tom Ogilvy

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
news:12b3d$42d1571c$97c5108d$32378@allthenewsgroup s.com...
Try this:

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"jalene" wrote in message
Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft

excel.
I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know how. Help!

Anne Troy

Thanks, Tom. I've amended the article.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com