HelpMe

Default can i type sheet1 A5 and make it show Sheet2 A6 cell

Hi i want to type sheet A5 and make it show sheet2 A6 also. And when ever i
change the text in Sheet1 A5 cell i want sheet2 A6 text to automaticly
change. Please help. Thanks
Gord Dibben

Select Sheet2 A6 and type an = sign but don't hit <ENTER key.

Switch to Sheet1 and select A5 and hit <ENTER key.

Sheet2 A6 will contain a formula =Sheet1!A5 and return A5''s value whenever
A5 changes.

This is called "linking" if you look it up in Help.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP