jmp

Default How do I move rows showing a specific field to other worksheets/.

I am trying to take data from an excel sheet and break it out into separate
excel files or separate worksheets. For example, I have 50,000 rows of data
in the worksheet and I want to send separate files to people in different
states. I would need to select the rows from each state separately, so that
it would create a worksheet for AZ, another for TX, FL,and so on. Is there
an automated way to do this?

Thanks,

jmp