Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Antionio

Default How can I insert a line feed in the text in an EXCEL cell?

Y would like to put several lines in a cell and I cannot use the return key
for that. I need to insert a line feed per line. I remember I did but I
forgot it. The fallback solution is to find a cell that has this line feed
and copy and paste. But that not the solution I like.

Thanks fot your help.

Antonio

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Antionio