ACTLibrarian

Default make list of information from different cells

Hello!

I'm trying to write a string that will tell the program to look at one cell,
determine if it is emply and if it is empty (which would be true?) then add
the text from another cell to a list. Basically I'm trying to make a list of
email addresses of people who haven't finished a project.