Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KonaAl

Default Ctrl-A for new source data in Pivot Table

I've created a pivot table for which the source data changes monthly. Through
the wizard I was able to select the new data using Ctrl-A (always in a
separate workbook). However I can no longer do that, whereas my co-workers
are able to (using my pivot table). I've searched through the Excel options
looking for anything I might have accidentally checked/unchecked but with no
luck.

(The pivot table workbook is used by several people and contains a lot of
calculated fields, so I really don't want to re-create it.)

Hopefully there is a simple solution. Thanks! Your help is appreciated.

Allan