Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ken

Default Stacked Chart - Side By Side

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a stacked chart side by side? For
example, you have airplanes, cars and trains on the x axis and values of
2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. I know you can have all these values in one bar
but is it possible to have two stacked bars for one x-value? For example,
for airplanes, you have one bar with 2005 and 2006 and a bar next to it with
the 2007 and 2008 values.

Thanks, appreciate your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier