Junior Member

Default Help with show info on one row in Excel 2007

I want to know how I can get help with this.

I have about 12 columns and more than 400 rows of information.

My second row is empty and this is were I want to do the following

I know how to make a drop-down list for the firs column. but now I want to when I click on the list and get an name, it
must also show all the info of this name in the rest of the columns.

If I click on a name in my drop-down list, on SAPX02 (there are two of SAPX02 (ROWS 265 and 266)) so if I click on row 265(SAPX02) it
must give me that row265 info on row 2, and if I click on row266 (SAPX02) it must show row 266 info on row 2 for me.