Rob Croft

Default Cursor keys move active cell or scroll screen, how do I select whi

When I'm using Excel, sometimes the cursors keys move to the next cell, and
sometimes they scroll the screen.

I don't like when the screen scrolls with the curso keys.

Why does it do this?
Is there a settings I can change?

Thanks in advance
Rob Croft