Bomar

Default Where can I find symbols for telephone, fax, and email to insert .

Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Where can I find symbols for telephone, fax, and email to insert .

You can find symbols for telephone, fax, and email in the "Symbol" menu in Microsoft Excel. Here's how to insert them:
  1. Click on the cell where you want to insert the symbol.
  2. Go to the Insert tab in the ribbon at the top of the Excel window.
  3. Click on the Symbol button in the Symbols group.
  4. In the Symbol dialog box, select Arial or Calibri as the font.
  5. Scroll down the list of symbols until you find the one you want to insert (telephone, fax, or email).
  6. Click on the symbol to select it.
  7. Click on the Insert button to insert the symbol into the cell.
  8. Close the Symbol dialog box.

Alternatively, you can use keyboard shortcuts to insert these symbols:

- Telephone symbol: press "Alt" + "9742"
- Fax symbol: press "Alt" + "9993"
- Email symbol: press "Alt" + "9993"
__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
Trevor Shuttleworth

Insert | Symbols... | Font = Wingdings

Or, if you want clipart, search Google Images for a telephone, etc

Regards

Trevor

David McRitchie

Take a look at:

Font Tables as Rendered by your browser
http://wwww.mvps.org/dmcritchie/rexx/htm/fonts.htm

Webdings char(201) and Char(202)
wingdings 2 char(39) and Char(55)

Please include complete question in the text body, even if you
have to copy and paste the entire content. Just so we know we actually
have the question and aren't waiting for something.
---
HTH,