Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke

Default Index formula help

I am trying to link the named range section of my index formula to a drop
down list. e.g. instead of INDEX(W5e01,3,1) I am trying to link to a cell
containing 'w5e01' such as INDEX(A1,3,1). The reason for this being so I can
change the named range.

However it does not appear to be working. Any ideas?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Use the INDIRECT() function