Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

Default Mailmerge data source in Excel with picture

not sure you can do that, the pictures just kind of "float" over the
spreadsheet and are not actually in any particular cell.

"Anita" wrote:

I have a mailmerge data source containing employees set up in Excel. I
created a field (column) called picture and want to insert a picture of every
employee. The trouble is I don't know how to 'store' the picture in the
cell. It doesn't come through when I do the merge. Any ideas? I'm using
2003.

Thanks Anita