Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formatting numbers

I have a spreadsheet that needs to have .5 entered into different cells.
When I enter the number, what shows up is 0.5. Since there are several
different cells, it makes the row too long to print on one sheet. I've tried
deleting the 0, but when I hit the 'Enter' key, it puts it right back where
it was. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
Highlight the range, right click on the mouse, cell format, custom, enter

..0

if this helps please click yes thanks