Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dr dr is offline

Default Use of Radio Buttons

How do I get the radio buttons in my spreadsheet to properly function. At
this time, the user of my spreadsheet can only select ONE radio button on the
entire sheet. How do I fix this?!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Put them inside a frame and the buttons in the frame act as a group and
don't look if buttons in another frame are selected

Mike

"DR" wrote:

How do I get the radio buttons in my spreadsheet to properly function. At
this time, the user of my spreadsheet can only select ONE radio button on the
entire sheet. How do I fix this?!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

The simplest is using buttons from the 'Forms' toolbox. Put a Frame from the
toolbox on your sheet and create buttons inside that frame and your done,

From the 'Control' toolbox' put your buttons on your sheet and then right
click each one and view properties. scroll doen and you will see they all
belong to the same group which is the sheet name. Create groups by changing
the group name on each button to the group you want it to belong to.

Mike