Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default email return

We are currently working on a project that is a large chart.

we have peoples names in column A, email addresses in column B, and things
they are missing from column C-G.

What we are doing is basically placing an x under what is missing to show
that we need to contact them with that information.

The list is quite large.

so far we have it so it can look to see who has been sent an email already
and who hasn't in order to identify who needs the email sent. So it selects
everyone who needs the email, then it pulls the information that is needed
from the columns, pulls it into an email, and then all I have to do is click
send.

what we want is the second part to the formula that will only send the
headers to the columns that have an x placed under it.

Any help is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Darrell

what we want is the second part to the formula that will only send the
headers to the columns that have an x placed under it.

Loop through the row and hide every column with a x
and create the mail with the visible data

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com" <u33691@uwe wrote in message news:90951b57c2db4@uwe...
We are currently working on a project that is a large chart.

we have peoples names in column A, email addresses in column B, and things
they are missing from column C-G.

What we are doing is basically placing an x under what is missing to show
that we need to contact them with that information.

The list is quite large.

so far we have it so it can look to see who has been sent an email already
and who hasn't in order to identify who needs the email sent. So it selects
everyone who needs the email, then it pulls the information that is needed
from the columns, pulls it into an email, and then all I have to do is click
send.

what we want is the second part to the formula that will only send the
headers to the columns that have an x placed under it.

Any help is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

its a good thought but it can very on what is with an x. example bob can owe
us his contract paperwork where maria may only owe us her benifit paperwork

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi Darrell

what we want is the second part to the formula that will only send the
headers to the columns that have an x placed under it.

Loop through the row and hide every column with a x
and create the mail with the visible data

We are currently working on a project that is a large chart.

[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]

Any help is appreciated.