Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BFree

Default How to link to an Excel file when sending an email in Outlook?

When using Outlook 2002, I need to know if it is possible to link directly to
an Excel document in the email message. I have not been able to find a way
to direct the reader of the email to the Excel file without putting it in as
an attachment or putting the link in a Word document and then pasting into
the email message.

Can anyone help? It would be nice to be able to say "click here" and have
it link directly to the Excel spreadsheet or other document.

Thank you...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

Are these files stored on your PC?

Are you sure that you want to give access to all possible recipients of
your email to your harddrive?

Will your internet address remain static (or are you on a DialIn with a
changing address?)

Are you *really* sure you want the world of internet users accessing
your files?

--

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=537661