Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I get my curser to move by using my arrow keys in Excel?

Hello,
While in a Excel document,the arrow keys move wintin the page but not from
cell to cell.

How do I get the cursor to move from cell to cell instead of up and down the
spreadsheet by using the arrow keys?

Thanks for your assistance.

Janet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I am not sure quite what you have going on but do you have "scroll lock"
on?

Hope this helps,

regards

--
tony h
tony h's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21074

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi, your scroll lock shuold on, turn off it
hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo