Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Analyzing foreign exchange rates

A question about something that is really frustrating me. I am trying to
adjust some raw data (for an international finance class) obtained from the
Fed website regarding foreign exchange rates. One of the currencies I am
using is the Japanese yen. My instructor has us converting this data to the
direct rate, which is obtained (as I am sure you already know) by using 1/x.
So the numbers I am working with (for the yen) is the INDIRECT rate. How,
without going through each individual cell (he has us doing a full year) can
I get the direct rate? I've checked the function formulas and they don't
seem to have what I am looking for. Am I missing something here? I
appreciate any help you can give me.