Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Clyde

Default how can I highlight a cell if it meets year and month criteria

This is the formula that I have in the column:
=IF(K104=0,"",(DATE(YEAR(K104),MONTH(K104)+24,DAY( K104))))

If the month and year is reached I want the cell highlighted in red, if
exceeded I want the cell in yellow.

How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dav

Look at format_conditional formating
Choose 2 conditions and the colours you require if they are met

Regards

Dav

--
Dav
Dav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27107

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Barb Reinhardt

You would do this using conditional formatting. Let's say you want to have
the cell highlighted if the date is <= today.

Select the cells
Format - Conditional formatting
Formula is: (select the first cell) and then enter <= today()

You should see something like

=$A$1<=today()

You will probably want to remove the $ from the formula if it applies to
multiple cells.

HTH.

Barb Reinhardt