Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do I set default Excel Saveas file format to xlsx not xlsx

The first time I select 'Save As' in Excel I always need to change the file
type from .xltm to .xlsx otherwise it saves as a template file. It is
annoying because if I forget I don't know about it until after I try to find
the file later. How do I change the default save-as file type to a standard
Excel file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi Greg

Office ButtonExcel options