Bill Turner

Default Row height changes when copying and pasting

I have several rows which are relatively large but which have a small
font in the cells. When I copy and paste to another area or another
worksheet, the row height decreases to fit the small font. How can I
keep the row height the same when copying and pasting? I've tried
several options in paste special but nothing works. I'm using Excel 97
at home and 2000 at work and they both do the same.

Thanks in advance,

--
BT
Anne Troy

You might just want to learn how to use the Format Painter.
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/f...oft_office.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
I have several rows which are relatively large but which have a small
font in the cells. When I copy and paste to another area or another
worksheet, the row height decreases to fit the small font. How can I
keep the row height the same when copying and pasting? I've tried
several options in paste special but nothing works. I'm using Excel 97
at home and 2000 at work and they both do the same.

Thanks in advance,

--
BT

Bill Turner

Anne Troy wrote:

You might just want to learn how to use the Format Painter.
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/f...crosoft_office.
~Anne Troy

Thank you, Anne. It doesn't work on Office 97 here at home, but I'll
try it on Office 2000 when I get to work. On Office 97, Format Painter
copies the font format ok, but not the row height.

--
BT