mukbibliophile

Default Cursor highlighting

How do I make cursor highlighted border of cells bold?
Rob van Gelder

An example to work from:
http://www.xl-expert.com/html_pages/condFormatting.html

"mukbibliophile" wrote in message
How do I make cursor highlighted border of cells bold?

Bob Phillips

I may be mis-reading what you want to do, but give this a try

Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
With Target
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE"
With .FormatConditions(1)
With .Borders(xlTop)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = 5
End With
With .Borders(xlBottom)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = 5
End With
End With
.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 20
End With

HTH

RP