jayceejay

Default Getting rid of drop down arrows

Months ago, I created a drop down list for one of the columns on my
worksheet. Since then, I have decided to eliminate the list. I went in to
the place where I defined the range and deleted the name. I also deleted the
referenced range. But, when I click on a cell in this column I still get the
drop down arrow, even though the list is empty. How do I get rid of the
arrow???
Frank Kabel

Hi
'Data - Validation'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"jayceejay" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Months ago, I created a drop down list for one of the columns on my
worksheet. Since then, I have decided to eliminate the list. I went

in to
the place where I defined the range and deleted the name. I also

deleted the
referenced range. But, when I click on a cell in this column I still

get the
drop down arrow, even though the list is empty. How do I get rid of

the
arrow???

John Mansfield

Jayceejay,

More than likely you have the data validation still set. To turn it off, go
to the standard toolbar, hit Data - Validation, and then hit the "Clear All"
button at the bottom left side of the dialog box.

"jayceejay" wrote:

Months ago, I created a drop down list for one of the columns on my
worksheet. Since then, I have decided to eliminate the list. I went in to
the place where I defined the range and deleted the name. I also deleted the
referenced range. But, when I click on a cell in this column I still get the
drop down arrow, even though the list is empty. How do I get rid of the
arrow???

jayceejay

Thanks Frank! I'm gonna go crawl under something now. Too simple. I
appreciate your help.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
'Data - Validation'