Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy page layout and margin from sheet to sheet

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help...

I have 7 sheets in my workbook, all showing similar data in landscape.

The page setup at first was as default.

On the first sheet I have reduced the margins around the edge to make the
information spread across larger on the page.

I want this to apply to sheets 2-5, but not 6 and 7.

Any ideas that will save me going to each sheet and amending margins and
"Centre on page" options??

Many thanks.

Rajen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When you 'group' worksheets, a change in Page Setup on the active sheet
affects all the grouped sheets. To group sheets press Ctrl or Shift as you
click on their tabs.

--
Jim