Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Digital Signature

Hi All,
How can I delete a digital certificate created with
SelfCert.exe from the system.

I am having problem in assigning a signature to my
project and also could not create a new one?!

So i thought remove all the signature and create new. How
Can I fix if there is a problem in SelfCert.exe?

TIA
Soniya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe you can find some information he

http://support.microsoft.com/?KBID=217221
OFF2000: Using SelfCert to Create a Digital Certificate for VBA Projects
(Q217221)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de.../odc_dsvba.asp
Code Signing Office XP Visual Basic for Applications Macro Projects

XL2002: About Digital Signatures in Excel Workbooks

http://support.microsoft.com/?KBID=206637
OFF2000: Overview of Digital Certificates (Q206637)

Tom Ogilvy