Joseph

Default Format Autoshape Contents

Can the format for the text and background of an autoshape be a function of
the value in a cell?

I know the text in the autoshape can be a function of the text in a cell,
but the format of the text in the autoshape seems to only have manual
adjustments.
Debra Dalgleish

You can't connect the Autoshape's formatting to a cell's contents. You
could use an event procedure to change the autoshape, if the content of
a specific cell changes.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Joseph

That sounds like VB macros and coding, which I have been trying to steer
clear of! I imagine I'll have to do it now.

Thanks for your response.