Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cell format as condition

I would like to evaluate the formatting of a cell as a condition to setting
the value in another cell. For example, I have list values in cell in which
the user has used BOLD format to indicate choice. I would like to read the
identify the cells with BOLD format and they populate value of the cell in
new cell. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

- mars
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not sure if it was what you are after:
If ActiveCell.Font.Bold = True Then
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Value = ActiveCell.Value

Modify the offset to suit.

Corey....