Wamalapada

Default Excel: How can I get numbers without decimals ?

After entering numbers in a cell they appear as decimals. I have tried going
into Format and changing it to 0 decimal but then I get 0.

Can you please help me.
Niek Otten

ToolsOptionsEdit, uncheck Fixed decimal

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Wamalapada" wrote in message
After entering numbers in a cell they appear as decimals. I have tried
going
into Format and changing it to 0 decimal but then I get 0.

Can you please help me.

CyberTaz

Hi -
It sounds like you have a default # of decimal places set in Options.

Go to ToolsOptions & on the Edit page remove the check for Fixed Decimal
Places.

HTH |:)