Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to format cells to show dates as the week-ending date of that

If I have a range of dates in column A (i.e., 3 different dates in this
column: 7/1/06, 7/5/06, and 7/9/06), I want to format cells in column B to
show the week-ending date (Sunday) for each particular dates from column A.
For example, if column A has 6/29/06 date (Friday), column B should show the
week-ending date for that week as 7/2/06 (Sunday). Please advise! Thanks!