Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sonjsull

Default unable to delete page break on Excel spreadsheet

I had a page break show up on my Excel Spreadsheet. I have tried everything
I know to do, but am unable to get rid of the page break. I exited and
started over, and still there is a page break. I don't know what else to do.
Can anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett

If you mean page break in view mode where a big PAGE1 PAGE 2 etc show up
viewnormal

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software