Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SJT

Default Change a legend in Pivot Chart Report

I am attempting to change my legend in a Pivot Chart report. However, when I
go the Pivot Table to change the cell a dialog box appears telling me that
this cell can't be changed. How do I change the text of this legend? Thanks
for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

What part of the pivot table are you trying to change? You can't change
the "Total" heading, or cells in the data area.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SJT

Thanks for responding. I tried to change the column heading and it would not
permit that modification. How else can I change the legend in the pivot
chart? Is there another way? Thanks again.